Problems ...

Go down

Problems ...

Post  audi rs3 on Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:24 am

Hey there rc i muted tank.(Mirror unmuted him cuzz he think he can)

Reason 1 he dissrespected staff by saying i need to be demoted while i didn't do anything also he and Mirror false accused me of item duping. (i got 2 white p hats from chaos elemental while they dropped it).

Reason 2 As i asked why he is saying why i need to get demoted cuzz he has nothing to say about it or needs to meddle himself with staff than he kepth saying: gtfo out of my pm stupid noob bad mod gtfo and such ... so i muted him .

Reason why he should be kepth longer

Also i'm telling u how this all started u know my new account Nathalie .
I made 99 herblore on it (Yeeey =D) for that i got help from a friend transfering some money and my other white p hat to Nathalie.

So mirror didn't know the account and start shooting qeustions like where did u get that white p hat from ??? where did u get all the money from .
So i kinda fooled him with saying back i'm not telling ^^ =D .
Secret etc...
Than he starded saying u duped it and before i could react he got like 5 ppl with him shes a duper bla bla i said Mirror don't u know me Surprised he said no .
I said i'm Audi rs3 .

So i loged in he got mad or somthing and start flaming me ur gonne get demoted for duping .
I said to him don't moderate a moderator ur in no postion to do this .

Than he started to use foul words calling me a man .
Calling me a man protending to be a girl with no life etc. (what shildish thing to do while i'm a girl rl mature ...)
After that he said i'm not worthy to be a mod cuzz no other mods know me and thay all know him but not me (duhh i wasn't on for 1 day)

So now he is trying to get evryone against me (abusing the power of mod).

Also som things happend with Mod Jamo but he didn't do anything wrong he wanted to get it solved.
Good admin =).

So now i can't come along with Mirror he always makes trouble like he did with surrender.
And he was warned for that (he still says he didn't do anything -.-)

Basicley i'm not talking to mirror untill thsi is solved ..

Greetz Nathalie x.

audi rs3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

rofl?

Post  mirror on Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:28 am

okay audi first of all i said "there is a possible dupe" because you never told me where you got it from and what does it look like when a level 3 was a white party hat and he is not telling me where he got it from

mirror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

lol

Post  mirror on Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:31 am

I also never said u would be demoted all i said is there is a possible dupe and asking you if you are a man to make sure all our players are secure to make sure you are not a child predator or anything so 3 other lies and also you said "i see why mirror would not want his rl friend to get muted" and i dont even know tank irl i probably never will and also ur just sucking up to mod jamo so u can try to get me demoted

mirror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

??

Post  audi rs3 on Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:05 am

nice lang ... and no i'm not the suckup you should rlly look at yourself what u are doing .
I'm not perfect buddy but so aren't u .
U can be happy i'm still responding after u insulted me very hardt with calling me a man ...

Grtz Nathalie .

audi rs3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problems ...

Post  Tank on Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:18 pm

Lol @ this.
You refused to tell a mod who you were, and refused to tell how your hats were obtained.
I never called you a bad mod, and hey, look at that, you did get demoted.
In the pms she was sending me, she was trollin and I replied, gtfo my pm.
She didn't stop pming me, and I said gtfo one last time and then she muted me for no reason, so I went on that account and said that.
Obvious troll is Obvious.

Tank

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  felizamor on Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:07 pm

wow..one day im not on and all this happens lol btwn audirs3 is a very awsome mod...so im on her side.

yes, mirror i got nothing to do wid dis so wat?

and tank just say sorry .

and i think audir3 will say sorry too.

mirror she made a skiller and transfered items and she dident want to say it was audirs3 dosent mean her/he was duping phat's.
felizamor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tank on Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:01 pm

felizamor wrote:wow..one day im not on and all this happens lol btwn audirs3 is a very awsome mod...so im on her side.

yes, mirror i got nothing to do wid dis so wat?

and tank just say sorry .

and i think audir3 will say sorry too.

mirror she made a skiller and transfered items and she dident want to say it was audirs3 dosent mean her/he was duping phat's.
She transfered items, so that means she has two phats now?
Lol?

Tank

View user profile

Back to top Go down

just apolagies

Post  felizamor on Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:37 am

i think she got help transfering 1 or 2 it's not a problem cuz i know she's not a duper. just apolagies if dat's how u spell it lol Razz
felizamor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

FFS

Post  audi rs3 on Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:37 am

Tank i have 2 p hats 2 jester hats woow 5b+ bank -.-

And stop complaining.

Last edited by audi rs3 on Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong name)

audi rs3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  audi rs3 on Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:39 am

Tank wrote:Lol @ this.
You refused to tell a mod who you were, and refused to tell how your hats were obtained.
I never called you a bad mod, and hey, look at that, you did get demoted.
In the pms she was sending me, she was trollin and I replied, gtfo my pm.
She didn't stop pming me, and I said gtfo one last time and then she muted me for no reason, so I went on that account and said that.
Obvious troll is Obvious.

I can pm u to solve isues .
Ur in no reason to flame me ... or disrespecting me as staff member at that time so u'r in no right to say anything about all this ...

audi rs3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

hmm

Post  felizamor on Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:52 am

Audirs3 just forget about this you too tank + mirror ..>.>
felizamor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content